Let Your Child Benefit
from Our Child Care Services
At The Vine Learning Center, we are dedicated to meeting the needs of each child at every stage of development. We implement our curriculum to meet the developmental readiness of each child. The individual expression of each child is encouraged and directed in ways that build confidence and responsibility. Some of our services are as follows:
- We teach pre-kindergarten curriculum to better prepare your child for primary school.
- We offer resource guides to assist parents or guardians who wish to meet their child's needs within the community.
- We will fully potty-train your child before the age of three.
- We offer free breakfast, lunch, and PM snack on our California department of education Nutrition services for child food program.
- We accept all types of subsidy programs for payment assistance.
- If any parents have questions in regards to an illness or behavior issues, we happily find information to better help our clients.
- All our classrooms are developmentally age-appropriate, which promotes safe exploration.
- Infant care is available as soon as six weeks of age.
Since we are on the government food program, we accept many methods of paying for our child care programs. Our center is always very clean and comfortable for your peace of mind.